TopMenu

February 19, 2012

Let the Magic unravel!

It's been a long time since I heard of Pattern Magic and I've been following the projects made by various sewing enthusiasts after these books. So I knew they are GREAT! The only thing left to do for me was to buy them.
And I finally did it!


And they are every bit as awesome as I thought they would be! There are so many patterns I want to try and I can hardly wait!

I hope this week I will start working on one of them, though it will be hard to choose which one will be my First Magic Pattern :)

I incline to start with the insertion of a circular form in the basic bodice pattern, like on this project published on BurdaStyle. I was inspired by seeing this video of She&Him, where Zooey Deschanel wears a somewhat similar dress. I have some dark cherry and yellow wool fabrics that I think would work wonderfully :)


No comments:

Post a Comment