Pattern: BurdaStyle 07-2011-110
Size: 20 (altered for size 40)
Techniques: invisible zipper, invisible hem, pleats.
Alterations: added full lining and modified the front pleats
I started this dress 2 weeks ago I finally got a chance to finish it this weekend.
I have to say that I'm not very pleased with the result. The fact is that I altered the pattern a little to fit it for my size (40) and it didn't turn out that great.
On the bright side, I sewed an invisible hem and a back vent for the first time, so at least I learned something new.
Here are some more pics:
Image of the whole garment
Invisible zipper and back vent